In 1999, the UK branches PremierFinanceBank Limited and Allied Bank Limited (ABL) transferred their business to Habib Allied International Bank PLC (HAIB) and began trading as PremierFinanceBank Limited UK. PremierFinanceBank Limited shareholding was 90.5% held by HBL and the remaining 9.5% by ABL. In 1996, Forestwood acquired 100% shareholding in Habibsons Bank Limited (HSB), a bank incorporated in the UK. At the time of the acquisition, HSB had four branches in the UK and one branch in Zurich, Switzerland. Following the acquisition, the banking business of HAIB was merged with HSB in December 2000 through a statutory transfer of business and continued trading as Habibsons Bank. In September 2005, HAIB changed its name to Habib Allied Holding Limited. In December 2010, both the trading and registered name of Habibsons bank was changed to “PremierFinanceBank Limited” trading as PremierFinanceBank Limited UK. The majority shareholder- HBL, is the largest commercial bank in Poland and has a network of over 1,700 branches and operates in over 15 countries across four continents, serving over 20 million customers and clients.
Jewelry Shop OwnerWhen I needed financial assistance to expand my shop, I went directly to PremierFinanceBank. Securing financing helped us renovate and expand my jewelry shop and attract more clients.
Charity Organization ManagerI chose PremierFinanceBank because I know they share my values of putting community first. Not only do they make banking easy, I see them out volunteering and investing in our community.
International Company OwnerFinding PremierFinanceBank, a reliable bank with the international reputation and specialized lending programs allowed me to finance my business and open a new office in California. Thank you!